Low blood pressure is also known as hypotension. In this condition, the circulation of blood to brain gets affected which influence brain proper functioning, that in turn leads to massive headache, weakness of body, dizziness, blurring visualization, breathing problem etc.
Low blood pressure is as serious as high blood pressure and it should be treated with care just like high blood pressure. Here some great home remedies to treat low blood pressure.
Ginseng is very productive when it comes on curing blood pressure. Ginseng increases blood flow in vessels by producing nitric acid and give relieve from symptoms of low blood pressure.
- Taking ginseng in raw form can be helpful.
- Also in form of tea, it is effective.
Next in the list is turmeric because of its great effect on treating low blood pressure which happens because of digestion troubles. Being anti-inflammatory in nature makes it effective for steadying metabolism rate of body which stimulates blood pressure. It is also anti-oxidant in nature so it fights diseases which effects body.
- Take warm milk and add one teaspoon turmeric powder.
- Mix them together and drink before going to bed.
Cinnamon is good source of making blood circulation normal in body. Presence of iron, manganese and calcium makes it reliable source of these product. Cinnamon not only makes circulation of blood better in body but also improves digestion which can also become reason of low blood pressure.
- Take cinnamon stick and add it in boiling water.
- After few minutes remove it from stove and strain it.
- Drink it as suggested by herbalist.
Rosemary is another herb which can be used for treating low blood pressure. It is a best source of treating headache and disturbed digestion which happens because of low blood pressure. It eases its pain by stable blood circulation in body.
- Take dried rosemary 2 or 3 g. Add it in boiling water of 1 liter.
- Leave it for boiling till 10 minutes. After that strain it and drink it.
- Use daily but not more than 4 g per day.
Stinging nettle is helpful in treating low blood pressure as it helps in blood production which fulfills the need of blood in body and prevents low blood pressure.
- Take 2/3 cup of boiling water.
- Add 3teaspoon of dried leaf in that boiling water.
- Leave it for 5 minutes then strain and drink it.
- Take 3 cups per day. Also increases intake of water too till its usage.
Fruits and vegetables
Ginger can be used to treat low blood pressure and its symptom. It give ease from headache, nausea etc which are followed by low blood pressure. It stimulates blood circulation in body and prevents it from coming back.
Garlic is usually used to treat problems related to heart but it is also effective against problem of blood pressure. Its intake constant blood circulation and makes it flow normal which gives relieve from low blood pressure problem.
Potato is rich with potassium and magnesium. These two keeps blood flow steady in body and eases low blood pressure.
Banana happens to be rich with Vitamin B which helps steadying blood pressure. Also being soft and good in taste makes it easy to eat while suffering from headache because of low blood pressure.